Motorhome Tracking Devices
Motorhome tracking devices are an important addition to your purchase. A motorhome is a big investment and a lifestyle for many people, therefore living without it could be very upsetting to say the least.
Owners often cram a lot into them for weekends or weeks away, if they are stolen you are not only loosing your second home but also the valuables inside of the motorhome.
Motorhomes enable people to get away on holiday, whilst enjoying the comforts of their home life. A motorhome is certainly not a cheap investment, which can unfortunately also make them a target for thieves.
A lot of motorhome owners are not aware of the techniques used in modern day theft which bypass the standard security. These often include Signal Jamming, Keyless Entry as well as Relay attacks. Once an attack is complete, they can take your Motorhome quite easily.
The Real Cost Of Loosing Your Second Home
The impact of theft can be not just financial but also very emotional. For many they are a home away from home, personal valuables and belongings can also be lost. Furthermore, theft can have an impact on no-claims bonuses, loss of insurance excess and much more.
Vodafone Motorhome Tracking Devices
In addition to our SmarTrack devices we also offer the Vodafone Tracking Devices. Product features include:
- Pinpoint GPS Tracking – within 10 metres
- International GSM & GPRS Coverage – Roaming sim offers coverage across 180 countries
- European Coverage local language Police liaison
- 24/7 Service via their Europe operating centres
- In-House Secure Operating Centre (NSI Gold Standard & TQSD 014.10 Cat5)
- Theft History helping secure convictions
- System Transferable – to a new vehicle ( a re-installation charge will apply)
- System Health Check – regular automatic self-diagnostic check
- Vodafone Protect & Connect systems benefit from a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Access via car mobile or web application
- Tow-Away Alert – triggered when motion is detected with the ignition switched off (e.g. If the vehicle is towed away)
- Tamper Alert – active if the battery is disconnected or discharged or wiring cut.
- GSM Jamming Alert – Detects if a thief attempts to jam the GSM
- Automatic Driver Recognition – drivers are given a unique pocket-sized Driver Card. If the vehicle is moved without this present the Vodaphone Automotive will be alerted straight away to a potential theft, even if they keys have been stolen.
- Remote Engine Immobilisation – Activated by Vodafone Automotive with police authorisation, this prevents the engine from being restarted when it comes to a standstill
Please note; there are 3 different packages with Vodafone Protect & Connect their standard, the connect 6 and connect 5 each has various levels of cover and does not cover everything on this list. For more information and different packages and price options please contact us.
Thatcham accredited and recognised by insurers
Our products by Vodafone and SmarTrack are Thatcham approved and recognised by insurers.
Current Offer Limited Period Only
SmarTrack Protector Pro Category S7 was £299 now only £199
Excludes subscription fees, contact us to find out more.
SmarTrack Protector Pro category 6/S7 system
Price includes fitting at your home or workplace, subject to availability.
SmarTrack S7 Tracking System Includes
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking with Interpol assistance in over 100 countries
- Apple Global Telemetrics & Free Android App
- Thatcham Approved TQA208
- 24 Monitoring with Stolen Vehicle Recovery in the UK
- Battery disconnect/low-level alert – receive a phone call if your battery is disconnected
- Movement Sensor Alert – protecting your vehicle in the event of it being towed away
- Small covert black box which has Internal Aerial Technology – GPS/GPRS/GSM/LBS
- 3 year warranty for both parts and labour ( can be extended to 12 years)
- 12 and 24 volts compatible